Mocha Cake Pops
These cake pops look and taste good. They offer health benefits, which make them perfect for dessert.
1 block of foam (large)
Candy sprinkles (white, pink, and red)
40 paper lollipop sticks
1 teaspoon shortening
1 14-ounce bag white candy melts
1 14-ounce bag red candy melts
1 container of cream cheese or whipped vanilla (for frosting)
1/2 cup canna oil
1 box chocolate cake mix
1 cup water
2 tablespoons instant espresso
- Dissolve the espresso in water.
- Bake the cake according to package directions. Use the espresso mixture instead of water. Allow the cake to cool before using.
- Crumble the cake using your hands. Add the frosting and mix until you have a dough-like consistency. Place a small scoop of the dough in your hand at a time and roll into a ball.
- Arrange all dough balls in a cookie sheet lined with waxed paper. Chill for 15 minutes.
- Microwave the white candy melts. Add half of the shortening and mix until combined. Do the same with the red candy melts.
- Put the lollipop stick to each dough ball. Dip them in the candy coating and add sprinkles or sugar on top. Stick to a foam block and leave to dry.
Strawberries Dipped in Canna-Chocolate
They are sweet and medicated, a good combination that makes them perfect for sharing or gift-giving.
12 strawberries (including the stems)
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
2 tablespoons canna-coconut oil
- Prepare a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Put the chocolate chips in a heat-proof bowl. Add the canna-coconut oil and heat in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir the mixture and heat in the microwave for another 30 seconds. Repeat the process until the chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is smooth. Leave at room temperature to cool.
- Hold the strawberry at its stem and dip in the melted chocolate. Place in the prepared sheet pan. Repeat until you are done with all the strawberries.
- Leave the chocolate-dipped berries in the pan for about half an hour to harden before serving.