3 tablespoons cannabutter
1 1/4 cups milk
1 tablespoon sugar (white)
1 teaspoon salt
3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- Sift baking powder, salt, sugar, and flour in a bowl. Add the liquid ingredients in the middle – milk, egg, and melted butter. Mix well.
- Cook 1/4 cup of the batter in a lightly greased pan at a time.
- Arrange the pancakes on a plate. Serve with maple syrup and butter.
Blueberry Muffins with Canna-Streusel
1 1/2 cups blueberries (fresh or frozen)
1 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon salt
4 teaspoons baking powder
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup butter (room temperature)
For the canna-streusel:
1/4 cup cannabutter (chilled)
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup sugar
- Put butter and sugar in a bowl and mix until creamy. Add sugar and vanilla. Mix until combined.
- Mix salt, baking powder, and flour in another bowl. Add the butter mixture and blueberries. Mix gently.
- Prepare the streusel topping. In a bowl, mix to combine cinnamon, flour, and sugar. Add the chilled butter and mix until crumbly using your hands.
- Put the batter into muffin liners or tin. Top each with the streusel mixture. Bake in a preheated oven at 375 degrees for half an hour.
- Leave to cool before serving.
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
1 cup Monterey Jack cheese (shredded)
1 cup diced ham (cooked)
1/4 cup cannabutter (melted)
2 12-ounce packs of shredded potatoes (frozen)
- Put the frozen potatoes in a cheesecloth and squeeze out excess water.
- Transfer the drained potatoes to a bowl, add the melted cannabutter and mix until coated. Put in a pie plate and gently press into all sides and bottom. Bake in a preheated oven at 425 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Top the baked potatoes with an even layer of cheese and ham.
- Beat cream and eggs in a bowl, and pour on top of the pie plate. Bake for half an hour.
- Serve while warm.
Read more about: Making Your Own Cannabis Tea